In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission — a branch of the US Federal Government — decreed that all bloggers must be upfront and transparent about any money or compensation they receive from their blogs. Good idea… I think.
In order to comply with their ruling, there are a few things you should know about WeLiveSimply.
- I blog because I love it. I love sharing ideas, experiences, knowledge and the highs and lows of life.
- Blogging is still a hobby, but I also use blogging as a way to supplement my regular income — and hopefully it will become my primary source of income in the future.
- Every bit of content from WeLiveSimply may be used to promote products, services, and/or affiliate businesses. This also includes tweets from @WeLiveSimply.
- I strive to ensure that I only promote products, services and/or affiliate businesses that I personally use and can highly recommend. If you are ever curious about a product or service you see linked to on my website, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be glad to answer any questions about it.
- I may promote products or services that I have received at no cost to myself — but rest assured that in receiving these products or services it in no way guarantees a positive review of them. I promise to provide a fair and honest review for you my reader.
Thanks to each and every one of my readers. It’s because of you that I continue to write.
The cookies utilized on this site track usage such as:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
None of this information is linked to anything that may personally identify you.
In regards to third-party advertisers or affiliate links, WeLiveSimply has no access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Readers may be asked to subscribe to the WeLiveSimply e-newsletter by providing their name and email address. This information is shared with no one other than the third-party service I use for sending this newsletter (MailChimp). I use a secure op-in/opt-out subscription system and I reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. You are welcome to unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain a link to do so.